The steady growth of Analog replay and the introduction of ever more complicated replay systems set us on a task to pack all the performance achievable today with a most desirable quality called user friendliness.
• Unique vibration-free direct drive brushless DC motor with integrated bearing for
the smoothest possible motion
• Electronically controlled hyper stable speed for extremely steady
• Multilayer platter with special damping for best record interface and
• Fully integrated all in one piece – no external boxes and controls
• Ultra low-resonance adjustable suspension system isolating the table from its
• Support for all common speeds 33/45/78rpm
• All anodised aluminium con- struction with constrained layer damping
The steady growth of Analog replay and the introduction of ever more complicated replay systems
set us on a task to pack all the performance achievable today with a most desirable quality called
Turntables are often set in sub-optimal conditions lacking purpose-built racks and vibration-free
supports, so we implemented a high loss low-resonance integral support system in the Yatrus
allowing you to use it on any furniture in your home while still preventing vibrations from reaching
the platter/cartridge interface.
Yatrus uses a maintenance-free drive system. No need for regular speed adjustments, belt
replacements and so on. It is made to run forever. By the use of a direct-drive motor we eliminate
multiple noise sources like belt knock and jitter, high speed motor vibration, multiple bearings
chatter and so on. The result is a stunningly quiet drive system mounted on an inert rigid body with
dampened rigid coupling to the arm-board manifesting as the most explosive dynamics and clean
The Yatrus is designed for use with a single 9” tonearm.
The analog source you have been waiting for is here today